Strategic planning encourages organizations to take a look beyond the pressures of daily operational life and to see the future as it could and should be. Whether it's in the form of sales growth, market share, profit margin, customer service, leadership ability, a combination of all or the achievement of another macroeconomic element, strategic planning defines where an organization should be heading and a detailed action plan to achieve the organization's goals.
What are outcomes of Strategic Planning?
- Inspires and informs the actions of the executive team
- Explains the business to stakeholders in order to inform, motivate, and involve
- Takes a holistic look at an organization's goals
- Tests and refines corporate objectives
- Provides a basis for more effective annual business plans
- Assists in benchmarking & performance monitoring
EPD partners with our clients to review and challenge assumptions. We help our clients to identify capability gaps and marketplace opportunities. EPD facilitators bring their expertise and experience, along with best practice and benchmark processes, and partner with your organization to facilitate strategic thinking and guide your team to superior strategic results.
Recent Strategic Planning programs have included:
- Executive Sessions
- Town Hall meetings
- Strategic Planning Retreats
- Vision Planning Sessions