Executive Leadership for Physicians
The Executive Leadership for Physicians program is designed to equip physician leaders with the knowledge and skills that are essential to effective leadership performance in healthcare. Participants engage in customized training modules, which consist of case- and project-based learning, to explore strategies that produce desired results in medical practice. Additionally, participants leverage feedback from individual assessments to build leadership competencies while focusing on clinical service excellence.
Physician leaders will explore the following topics:
- Developing a Vision for Excellence
- Planning and Implementing Change
- Building Team Performance
- Motivating a Diverse Team
- Addressing Disruptive Behaviors
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Excellence in Clinical Service and Clinic Operations
Program objectives include:
- Discover the effect that personal leadership behavior has on others.
- Manage the interpersonal dynamics between the members of their teams.
- Learn strategies for addressing disruptive behaviors and dysfunctional teams.
- Explore best-practices for leading and implementing change.
- Create strategic business plans to improve or enhance performance in the area of clinical service.