We are your Gateway to Wayne State University
Special Offer: Enroll in Wayne States University’s MBA, MSA or MST Program within one year of completing our prep course and we will refund $100 of your tuition for this program!
The primary purpose of this course is to help you get the best possible score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for Master-level business education. The GMAT and this course are based on high school level math, English grammar, and logic—but this course will not attempt to (re) teach these subjects. Rather, this is a review and application course designed to take what you already know and apply it to the specific standardized test you are going to take. Specifically, this course will help you:
- Review and refine exam-specific skills and knowledge
- Identify weak and strong exam areas, and adjust preparation efforts accordingly
- Structure your out-of-class preparation efforts for efficient studying
- Develop an effective strategy for each section and question type on the test
- Develop an overall preparation strategy including time management, as well as physical and psychological readiness.
If you want to eliminate test anxiety, raise your confidence and improve your test score, this course is for you! We offer six-week sessions each semester, contingent upon enrollment. Space is limited and deadlines for registration are one week prior to the first session.
Contact Dawn Havard for the prep course schedule. You can register by telephone (313) 577-4449, mail or fax (313) 577-4354.
New classes start on May 4, 2013 at the WSU Oakland Center, Farmington Hills!